Deja Vu all over again
Connect with George
Connect with Alex
– CFTC interim staff report on negative WTI Futures prices released 11/23/20
– Already causing dissension amongst CFTC commissioners for not being prescriptive enough to point fingers at those who may have benefited
– Reads like a freshman economics book report. “Dog ate my homework.”
– The faustian bargain struck with Algorithms for market liquidity leads to jump events.
– Vitol agrees to pay a record $135MM fine to settle bribery charges in Brazil, Ecuador and Mexico with the US DOJ.
– Charged with FCPA violations stemming from 2008 to 2014 for $8MM bribes paid to fraudulently win fuel oil tenders with NOCs
– Ghost of Marc Rich looms over his children
Rate the podcast: Ratethispodcast.com/digitalwildcatters
Sign up for our newsletter: The Roundup
Subscribe to Digital Wildcatters on Youtube
Follow Digital Wildcatters on Facebook