Moji Karimi on Energy Tech Startups
Connect with us:
Moji Karimi is a self proclaimed carbon negative entrepreneur and old school millennial. As CEO and co-founder of Cemvita, he is bringing nature inspired technology solutions to address climate change. Moji talks us through the opportunities Houston has to offer; both in launching his career in oil and gas as well as the various startups he was able to start.
A modern wildcatter, he explores:
- How O&G perceives risk – 3:45
- Why now is the time to be excited about synthetic biology – 5:30
- How synthetic biology can address hard to abate markets like aviation fuel – 10:30
- New exciting work Cemvita is doing with gold hydrogen – 15:50
- Why Houston talent is the bet for launching a climate tech startup – 37:45
- How we should turbocharge the Houston innovation ecosystem – 42:45
- Why the Energy Transition may never be completed – 50:05
- Lastly words of wisdom to live by – 1:01:15
Cemvita Factory Inc. | Economical carbon-negative solutions for a sustainable future
We utilize C02 to create carbon-negative solutions for a sustainable future on Earth and Mars.